COVID-19 Updates and Resources
For the latest updates and guidance from the University of Arizona, please visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information page.
Arizona Arts Showcase
The students, staff and faculty of Arizona Arts have continued making waves during the fall semester and getting noticed for it.
- Wonder Makes Me Tell the Story, editor Lindsay Utz
- The Most Dangerous Instrument, flutist Kaissy Yau
- Graceful Resilience, dancer Hannah Weinmaster
- Finding New Ways of Expression, artist Trent Pechon
- Portrait of a Young Ansel Adams, curator Rebecca Senf
- Secret History: The Unicorn, choreographer David Berkey
- Holiday Card to Tucson, Fred Fox School of Music
- Find Your Community at School of Art
- XIXA Live from the MSA Annex, Arizona Arts Live
- The Tucson Studio Concert Series (28 videos), AAL
- Famdemic | Sitcom Table Read with Brian Levant, TFTV
- David Hume Kennerly: One Year Later, CCP
- Jessica Gonzales, ‘The Muralist’ by AZPM
- ‘We are Guitar’ with Brad Richter, Arizona Arts in Schools
- Monuments | Opening Night, Arizona Arts Live
- Finding Meaning: An Offering of Photographs for an Uncertain Time, Center for Creative Photography
- Picturing 2020: Visions from the Permanent Collection, UAMA
University of Arizona plans to resume in-person classes for Fall 2020 | April 30
UArizona President Robert C. Robbins announced a plan for bringing students, faculty and staff back to campus in the fall.
Arizona Arts announces cancellations due to Coronavirus | March 13
In the interest of the health and welfare of our students, faculty, staff, patrons, and performers, Arizona Arts is canceling all performances, exhibitions, and events through the end of the Spring 2020 semester.
- Adobe Summit Live
- The annual Adobe Summit is now online and free, beginning March 31. More than 100 expert speakers.
- All Arts
- A free service airing digital shorts and feature films devoted to music, dance and theater.
- Bomb Magazine
- Resources for artists, writers, musicians and performers, including grants and assistance programs.
- Broadway World
- Daily “Living Room Concerts” from Broadway’s best.
- Google Arts & Culture
- Discover artworks and collections from 1,200 museums and institutions from around the world online.
- NPR Virtual Concerts
- A list of live virtual concerts to watch during the showdown from NPR Music.
- Netflix Party
- A new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Video playback is synchronized with group chat.
- Open Objects
- View cultural heritage collections online, including history, archaeology, art and fashion.
- Social Distancing Festival
- A place where people can share their arts experiences from around the world.
- Virtual Music Events Directory
- Includes a directory of livestreaming tools, platforms and events.