Located in the lobby of the Marroney Theatre near the SE corner of Park and Speedway.
P.O. Box 210003
Tucson, AZ 85721-0003
Box Office Hours
Regular Hours 2018/2019 Season
Through May 1, 2019
Monday – Friday, 12:00pm – 4:00pm and one hour before show times
May 2 – 10: CLOSED during finals week
May 13 – June 21: Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
June 24 – July 5: CLOSED
July 8 – August 16: Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Regular Hours 2019/2020 Season
Beginning August 26, 2019
Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 5:00pm and one hour before show times
PLEASE NOTE: The Box Office observes limited hours or is closed during most university recognized holidays. If purchasing tickets in person, please call ahead to confirm hours.
Three Easy Ways to Purchase Tickets!
- Online – Visit tickets.arizona.edu. Please note, you will need to create an account with TicketMaster’s AccountManager to purchase tickets. If your email address was part of our patron records in previous years, your email address may already be established as your account name, but you will need to use the Change Password feature before you can log in the first time.
- By Phone – (520) 621-1162; credit card orders only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- In Person – The main Box Office is located inside the Marroney Theatre on the UA campus near the southeast corner of Park & Speedway. Google Map of Fine Arts Box Office and Performance Venue locations.
Box Office Procedures
- Fees – There is a fee of $6 per order for online purchases. A convenience fee of $4 per order will be charged for phone orders.
- Will Call – All tickets purchased online will be held in will call and will be available at the performance location one hour prior to show time.
- Seating Policy – Productions begin on time. Generally, each theatre will open for seating 30 minutes before curtain. There is no late seating.
- House Rules – Food, beverages, and smoking are not permitted in the theatre. The use of cameras or recording devices of any kind is strictly prohibited. Please turn off cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms. Children five and under and strollers are not permitted in the theatre.
- Refunds – Tickets are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final.
Facilities & Parking
Theatre Arts – Marroney Theatre and Tornabene Theatre
The Marroney Theatre is a 324-seat proscenium theatre with spacious aisles, comfortable seats and a steep rake for excellent sight lines. The theatre is located in the center of the Fine Arts Complex near the southeast corner of Park & Speedway. Parking, including handicapped spaces and an elevator, is available in the Park Avenue garage, located on the northeast corner of Park & Speedway.
The Tornabene Theatre is a unique, five-sided space in which the stage and seating change with each production. The seating capacity typically ranges from 250-280 depending on the set configuration. In addition to the orchestra seating area, there is a balcony of generally one row of seats surrounding the space. For seating information for a specific production in the Tornabene Theatre, please contact the Box Office at (520) 621-1162. The theatre is located inside the Drama Building near the southeast corner of Park & Speedway. Parking, including handicapped spaces and an elevator, is available in the Park Avenue garage, located on the northeast corner of Park & Speedway.
For weekday evening performances, you can pre-pay for parking. Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to midnight, take your parking ticket immediately to the garage cashier after parking. The cashier is located on the east side of the main level. The parking fee will be $4 (cash only) and you will be given a ticket to exit. After the performance, go straight to your car and use the prepaid ticket at the gate to exit the garage. Parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays.
Dance – Stevie Eller Dance Theatre
The Stevie Eller Dance Theatre, home of the UA Dance Ensemble, is a 295-seat theatre that was designed and built especially for dance. It is unmatched for its comfort and viewing pleasure. The theatre is located at the east gateway to the UA campus (near the corner of Campbell Avenue and the UA Mall). Parking is available in the Cherry Avenue garage.
Additional street parking is available on Hawthorne behind the Flandrau Planetarium and on Second Street. Handicapped parking is available along Hawthorne near Warren. Most meters are not enforced on evenings or weekends. There are surface lots on First Street between Martin and Campbell and on Sixth Street, directly south of the theatre. Those lots are usually available on evenings and weekends as well.
Music – Crowder Hall and Holsclaw Hall
Crowder Hall is a 544-seat recital hall and Holsclaw Hall is a 204-seat organ/chamber music hall. Both halls are located inside the Music Building in the Fine Arts Complex near the southeast corner of Park & Speedway. Parking, including handicapped spaces and an elevator, is available in the Park Avenue garage, located on the northeast corner of Park & Speedway.
For weekday evening performances, you can pre-pay for parking. Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to midnight, take your parking ticket immediately to the garage cashier after parking. Cashier is located on the east side of the main level. Parking fee will be $4 (cash only). After the performance, insert the parking ticket at the gate to exit. Parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays.