Admission to the College of Fine Arts is a Two-Step Process
You must submit separate applications to the University of Arizona and the professional program to which you are applying in the College of Fine Arts.
- Step One – Complete an application for admission to the University of Arizona. This application should be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Regarding Wildcat Promise and the College of Fine Arts timeline.
- Step Two – Complete an application for admission to a major in the College of Fine Arts. This application should be submitted to the professional program to which you are applying. Please refer to the check list below.
College of Fine Arts Application Checklist
A complete College of Fine Arts application for admission to a major must include:
- Complete Online Application
- Fulfilment of requirements for admission to your desired major. This may include an audition, portfolio review, letter(s) of recommendation, and/or a written essay
For More Information
If you would like to find out more regarding admissions requirements, please visit the School website: